PARTNERSHIP ACTIVATION COORDINATOR (Posted July 24, 2017)
Department: Marketing and Development
The Partnership Activation Coordinator plans and develops marketing calendars for current sponsors and ensures that current sponsorship agreements are being executed to their fullest extent. The Partnership Activation Coordinator serves as a first-level contact with members of the National Ski Patrol to ensure that their questions about sponsor programs and inquiries are answered in a timely, accurate and professional manner. This person will help create and execute the development of a prospective partner list to include companies and contacts for those companies. The Partnership Activation Coordinator will coordinate and implement various marketing initiatives, ensure the National Ski Patrol Pro Pages are up and running, collect NSP partner’s marketing assets, among other duties as assigned.
- Create and consistently update a NSP partner marketing yearly calendar for social media posts, e-blasts and other contests and partner programs
- Answer incoming calls and emails from members and assist in answering their questions related to national partner pro deal questions
- Organize and facilitate completion of partner considerations listed in each national partner contract
- Contact national partners to set up appointments, collect marketing assets and plan marketing calendars
- Maintain a working knowledge of NSP national partner pro deal pages and relationships
- Work with the marketing team to insure partners considerations are implemented in the different areas on the team and come up with new strategies to maximize placements in: print, social and electronic NSP assets.
- Special projects as assigned
Skills and abilities
- Maintain professionalism and courtesy in all member interactions
- Detail-orientation, prioritizing accuracy over speed
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Perform well under stressful situations, balancing multiple assignments as needed
- Follow up and idea generation
- Associates degree in marketing, advertising, business administration, communication or other relevant field. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous customer service experience
- Current computer and internet skills
- Knowledge of outdoor industry preferred
Email your resume to Marketing and Development Director Melanie Hood at firstname.lastname@example.org