Awards Adviser sought (10/05/17)
The National Ski Patrol has a strong awards program designed to recognize patrols and patrollers. Members of the National Ski Patrol work hard in every aspect of outdoor activities in all four seasons. The Awards Program recognizes their commitment to the public by honoring them with many different types of accolades.
The National Ski Patrol is looking for a committed leader to facilitate this worthwhile program to recognize the men and women who work so diligently for the benefit of others. The National Awards Adviser will administer the current awards program, promote the development of new awards, and deliver awards to division awards advisers according to a predetermined schedule.
We are seeking a motivated leader to continue this vital program.
- Is a current NSP member.
- Is an active specialist in the Awards Program.
- Exhibits higher than usual interest and performance in the Awards Program.
- Demonstrates a positive track record, including the use of technology, email communication skills, and ability to provide leadership in this program's success.
- Works well with others and is able to demonstrate leadership skills for conference calls and face-to-face meetings.
- Resigns any division positions upon acceptance of national program adviser.
- Travel to Denver occasionally is required to administer the program.
What you need to apply
- NSP/work resume.
- One-page vision statement for the national awards program.
- Letters of recommendation (2).
- Candidates should be familiar with Chapter 12 of the NSP Policies and Procedures.
- Familiar with all materials associated with the Awards Program.
Send all requirements listed above via email only to:
Awards Search Committee Chair
Applications must be received by 11/6/2017 at 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to be considered.